Senior Programs will be distributing food boxes FREE of charge at all City of Las Cruces senior centers from 2 – 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 13 through Friday, May 15, in a drive-thru setting.
The food boxes are available to anyone in the community over the age of 60, and disabled persons 18 year of age or older.
The boxes are provided through the New Mexico Aging and Long-Term Services Department. A short form will be completed on site. The following are the locations for pick up.
- Munson Senior Center, 975 S. Mesquite St.
- Sage Café, 6121 Reynolds Dr.
- Benavidez Senior Center, 1045 McClure Rd.
- Eastside Senior Center, 310 N. Tornillo St.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center, 304 Bell Ave.
City of Las Cruces news releases are available on the home page of the City website at las-cruces.org under News & Announcements and can be translated into Spanish and multiple other languages using the Select Language feature on the lower right side of the page