Have these essentials on hand for the smoothest entertaining season ever.
1. It’s not Christmas in New Mexico without our favorite Mexican cookies: sweet and crumbly biscochitos. Available in sugar cinnamon, powdered sugar, and raspberry habanero.
580 S. Valley Dr.
2. Round out the perfect holiday brunch or dinner with these mouth-watering coffees in New Mexican-inspired flavors.
La Posta de Mesilla
2410 Calle de San Albino, Mesilla
3. Set out bowls of these festive, seasoned pistachios at your next holiday party. Two store locations in our area including one in Mesilla and another inside the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum.
Heart of the Desert Pistachios & Wine
2355 Calle de Guadalupe, Mesilla
4. Give an inspired gift that also supports your neighbors! Gift cards from these locally-owned businesses make great stocking stuffers.
The Bean Café
2011 Avenida de Mesilla, Mesilla
1701 E. University Ave.
5. From traditional old-fashioned peanut brittle to more adventurous flavors like lavender almond, the Las Cruces Candy Co. has something to satisfy any sweet tooth.
The Mesilla Valley Store
2350 Calle de Principal, Mesilla
6. Show your loved ones all over the world just what an authentic Southwestern holiday season looks like with these greeting cards made here in Las Cruces.
Picture Frame Factory Outlet
382 S. Walnut St.
7. Have a Feliz Navidad with these metal tree ornaments and a whole lot of other decorations, treats, and gifts imported from Mexico.
1950 Calle del Norte (inside Andele Restaurant)
8. Celebrate a memorable 2017 while toasting to the New Year with sparkling wine made from New Mexico’s Gruet Winery.
NM Vintage Wines, Beers, & Cigars
2461 Calle de Principal, Mesilla