Various streets have been recently re-surfaced throughout Las Cruces will have striping and markings painted beginning Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019. The streets that will have striping and/or markings work are listed below:
- Claude Dove Drive, from Telshor Boulevard to Curnutt Street.
- Idaho Avenue, from El Paseo Road to Solano Drive.
- Jornada Road, north from High Hopes Road to Peachtree Hills Road.
- Las Cruces Avenue, from Solano Drive to Mesquite Street.
- Spruce Avenue, from Campo Street to Solano Drive.
- Walnut Street, from Palomas Avenue to Mandy Lane.
- Amador Avenue, from Motel Boulevard to Seventeenth Street.
- South Main Street, from Lohman Avenue to Alameda Boulevard.
- Sonoma Ranch Boulevard, from Lohman Avenue to La Camelia Drive.
- Telshor Boulevard, from Spruce Avenue to Summit Court.
- Chestnut Drive, from Main Street to Solano Drive.
- Fleming Avenue, from Main Street to Alameda Boulevard.
- Parker Road, from Alameda Boulevard to Mesilla Street.
- Paseo De Oñate, from Lohman Avenue to Pinnacle View Drive.
- Wofford Drive, from Espina Street to Larry Drive.
- Foxtail Pines Drive, from Stone Pine Drive to Stone Pine Drive.
- Organ Peak Drive, from Nunatak Place to Wolf Creek Drive.
- Sedona Hills Parkway, from Lone Tree Lane to Sonora Spring Boulevard.
- Stone Pine Drive, from Sugar Pine Way to Roadrunner Parkway.
The striping and marking work will take place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. and will take approximately two weeks to complete. The striping vehicles will be slow moving to ensure proper painting of the stripes and motorists should not attempt to pass either vehicle while the striping is taking place. Access to the surrounding residences and businesses will be maintained by leaving driveways accessible. RoadRUNNER Transit routes will not be affected.
The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in the immediate area during this time.
For information call the Public Works Department, Traffic Management section at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.
The post Las Cruces Road Striping and Marking Work to Begin appeared first on Neighbors magazine.